Institutes & Centers
For Postdoctoral Researchers,
The China Postdoctoral Science Foundation has hereby decided to hold the First Academic Seminar for Recipients of the China Postdoctoral Science Fund from April 21 to 23, 2021 in Zhejiang. The purpose of the seminar is to strengthen academic communication between recipients, as well as guide postdoctoral researchers to identify cutting-edge research topics and create original research outcomes based on practical needs and interdisciplinary studies. Co-organized by the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation and the Zhejiang Provincial Department of Human Resources and Social Security, the seminar will be hosted by Zhejiang Lab. Please refer to the following information for more details:
Fundamental Mathematical Theories and Intelligent Science and Technology
Invited Talks; Keynote Speeches; and Group Discussions
The seminar welcomes fund recipients, postdoctoral researchers, and young scholars in areas related to mathematics, intelligent computing, intelligent perception, intelligent systems, and intelligent networks.
4. Time and Location
Time: April 21 to 23, 2021
- April 21: afternoon check-in
- Morning Session, April 22: opening ceremony, speeches given by CAS and CAE members, and keynote speeches
- Afternoon Session, April 22: group discussions
- April 23: morning departure
Location: Main Building, Zhejiang Lab, Zhongtai Subdistrict, Yuhang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, P.R. China
Please scan the QR code to register before April 11. The organizing team will contact you for confirmation before the seminar starts.
6. Additional Information
1) Board and accommodation will be arranged by the organizer. Participants need to pay for their own round-trip transportation fees.
2) Participants will not be charged for registration and seminar materials.
3) If the seminar cannot be held offline due to special reasons such as COVID-19 outbreaks, it will be held as webinars or online meetings. Please pay attention to announcements from the organizing team.