About Zhejiang Lab
Zhejiang Lab is one of the top research institutes in China and co-founded by the world-ranking Zhejiang University and innovative enterprise. Focusing on five areas including intelligent computing, artificial intelligence, intelligent sensing, intelligent networks, and intelligent systems, Zhejiang Lab carries out research on cutting-edge and fundamental topics, explores key technologies, develops core systems, and builds large-scale technology infrastructure and major research platforms. Guided by the vision of supporting the development of a smart society in the future, Zhejiang Lab aspires to build a world-leading basic research and innovation center, and to become an international platform for talent development and exchange.
Zhejiang Lab invites applications for full-time and senior research and engineering positions. We especially welcome applicants whose research focuses more broadly in the areas below:
1. Cutting-edge Fundamental Research: computer and data science, cognitive science, bio-computing, trusted computing, etc.
2. Sensing Science: humanoid sensing, quantum sensing and precision measurement, fiber optic sensing, etc.
3. Data Science: data computing, machine learning, cross-media intelligence, artificial intelligence social experiment, etc.
4. Computing Engineering: computing hardware and software, computing platform, big data blockchain, digital twin, AI Algorithms etc.
5. Network Science: new-type network, broadband communication, network component and optical chiplet system, network security, industrial internet, etc.
6. System Science: robotics & automation, internet-based healthcare big data, intelligent transportation, financial technology, etc.
1.Doctorate required by expected start date.
2.Candidates should evince intellectual leadership and impact on the field and potential for significant contributions to the wider scholarly community.
Salaries are internationally competitive and commensurate with experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We seek a diverse pool of applicants who wish to join an academic community for the world cutting-edge research and especially welcome international applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit a complete application package including the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org：
1) Cover letter;
2) Curriculum Vitae;
3) Research statement.
The subject of the email should be "Name + Apply for the Position + Website".
Contact Person: Zhu Huihui
Tel: +86(0)571-5800 5292
Address: Room 1426, Main Building, Zhejiang Lab Nanhu Headquarters, Kechuang Avenue, Zhongtai Sub-District, Yuhang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, P.R.China.
Zip Code: 311121